Job Location: Oasis Doctors Plaza Webuye and Makadara
Work Type: Full time.
Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following open vacancies:
Responsibilities for the Clinical Officer Job
- Examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments;
- Implementing community health care activities and liaison with other health workers;
- Guiding and counselling patients, clients and staff on Health issues;
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive health;
- Collecting and compiling clinical data;
- Supervise clinical interns/attaches.
- Assist in planning and conducting primary health care activities
Clinical Officer Job Requirements
- Diploma in Clinical medicine from an accredited school.
- Registered with the Clinical Officers Council with a current practicing license.
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship
- Strong administration, communication and organizational skills
- Reliable team member’
Get A Professional CV Now To Apply For This Job
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letters, licenses and academic testimonials; quoting their Expected Salaries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR hand delivered to Oasis Specialist Hospital Kisii.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Applications without the above information will not be considered.
Applications must reach us not later than 30th November 2018.
Interviews for Kakamega and Webuye positions will be held on 7th December 2018.