Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, and Bungoma.
We are looking to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us at our various facilities;
Job Title: Chef (1 Position) Location: Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to
- Plans meal and snack menus in accordance with patients’ medical condition which meet the nutritional needs of the patients and provide food variety and appeal as well as reflecting the ethnic diversity of patients at the hospital.
- Consults with the Admin and Clinical Service Manager regarding menu plans; posts menu plans two weeks in advance and notes any changes daily; cultural dietary food needs and plans and provides acceptable
- Order for all food and kitchen household supplies within budget guidelines and economically; monitor food expenditures; and ensure what is supplied are of the right quantity and quality. The chefs will receive goods together with the admin, procurement officer and account for verification of order
- Maintains food and kitchen household supplies by receiving and storing deliveries in hygienic and organized conditions and monitoring stock; rotates food stock to ensure quality; keeps accurate stock control for record-keeping It will be the responsibility of the chef to ensure that proper stock of utilities is in their custody and ensure that timely requisition of stock is done through the administrator.
- Provides meals and snacks daily by preparing food for immediate or future serving in compliance with health regulations; and serving meals to patients when required. Morning tea will be serve at 7.30, mid-morning tea will be served at 10am, lunch will be served at 1.00pm, tea will be served at 4.00pm and food will be served at 6pm each day without
- Maintains hygiene standards as defined under the Food Premises Act; keeps kitchen, cupboard, kitchen equipment and food storage areas clean and organized by cleaning pots, counters, equipment and dishes; maintaining equipment and arranging for servicing of appliances when needed.
- Provides food and beverages for patients receiving day care services by preparing food and, delivering it to the client.
- Recommends budget priorities for kitchen equipment purchases through the
- Plans and caters food services for Staff, board and executive meetings and any other agency functions or special
- A diploma course in Food and beverages technology, Bakery, and
- Must have strong analytical and communication skills, excellent leadership
- Ability to work with minimum
- Honesty and integrity
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be
- Applications to reach us before close of business 8th October
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”