Human Resource Job at Nyandarua County
- Performing duties associated with human resource capacity development within the framework of the existing human resource management policies and regulations;
- Providing guidance and advice on appropriate application of human resource management practices to the immediate supervisor;
- Preparing the institution’s payroll and submitting of statutory deductions;
- Enforcing and interpreting human resource management policies, regulations, procedures and systems;
- Pension management for members of County Assembly and staff within the established policies and framework; and
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned to the office from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or any social science relevant to human resource management;
- Must be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM);
- One must have at least three (3) years of experience in a related position in public sector or a reputable private organization;
- Demonstrate knowledge on the application of human resource management; and
- A qualification in accounting (at least CPA III) will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit Applications in own hand writing accompanied by two page Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity card or passport and any other relevant documents.
In addition, applicants should submit certificate of clearance from ethics and ant-corruption commission, higher education loans board, criminal investigation department and the Kenya revenue authority as part of compliance with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010.
Nyandarua County Assembly is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
All applicants should Clearly indicate the position applied for in the reference line and be addressed to:
County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Nyandarua
P.O. Box 720-20303
Or on hand delivery to the office of the Clerk of County Assembly located at the Nyandarua
County Assembly premises not later than 18th February, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.