Manager, Forensic Audit Job at National Hospital Insurance Fund
Our client, National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) is a state corporation established by under the Act no 8 of 1998 whose mandate is to provide accessible, affordable, sustainable and quality social health insurance.
In order to enhance institutional capacity to deliver strategy.
NHIF is seeking to recruit a results driven and highly motivated individual to fill the following position:
Manager, Forensic Audit
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the job holder will be responsible for providing leadership in carrying out forensic investigations and special audits.
Key Responsibilities for the Forensic Audit Manager Job
- Plan, execute and lead information security audits across the organization;
- Evaluate the efficiency, effectiveness and compliance of operation processes with corporate security policies and related government regulations;
- Assess the exposures resulting from ineffective or missing control practices; and
- Collaborate with departments to improve security compliance, manage risk and bolster effectiveness.
Forensic Audit Manager Job Specifications
- Sea holder of a Bachelors Degree In any of the following fields: Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other relevant field from a recognized university;
- A Masters Degree In any of the above, or related fields from a university recognised in Kenya will be an added advantage;
- Be a Certified Public Accountant of Kenya CPA (K), or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants ACCA (UK), a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), and a member in good standing of both the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK), and the Institute of Internal Auditors; and
- Have knowledge and relevant experience of not less than eight (8) years in Audit and/or Forensic Audit with three (3) years at managerial level.
How to Apply
Applicants will be required to satisfy all the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- A report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please send your application quoting the position reference, and attach your CV with details of your qualifications, experience, present position, current remuneration, day and evening telephone numbers and names and addresses of three professional referees, Persons living with Disabilities, Women, Youth, persons from minority and/or marginalized groups who meet the requirements of the advertised positions are encouraged to apply.
To be considered, your application must be received by 26th October 2018 addressed to:
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Waiyaki Way Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
For more details on NHIF and the job descriptions for these roles, please log on to http://www.nhif.or.ke/
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer and canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please also note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.