Internal Auditor Job, Audit Jobs Kenya 2022,
ADVERT NO. NG-CDFB/028/2022: INTERNAL AUDITOR – NG-CDF SCALE 6 (20 posts)
For appointment to this position, an officer must have: –
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: -Commerce (Accounting, Finance), Business Management/Administration (Accounting, Finance), or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPA, part I) or its equivalent;
- Membership to the Institute of Internal Auditors;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Internal Auditor will report to the Chief Manager, Internal Audit through Manager, Internal Audit and will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare draft audit reports and submit to the immediate supervisor;
- Follow up with management on actions taken to implement audit recommendations;
- Carry out audits in accordance to the annual work plan of the Board;
- Assist in undertaking special/investigative audit assignments;
- Assist in carrying out system audit;
- Keep safe custody of audit working papers; and
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are required to make their applications online through the job application portal on the Board’s website: www.ngcdf.go.ke or /and hard copies to be dropped in a designated Box, at the Board’s Headquarters, Harambee Cooperative Plaza 5th Floor, during working hours (8 am to 5 pm). Applications may also be sent through post office as per the address provided below so as to reach the Board on or before February 08, 2022. For the hard copy applications, the reference No. for the position applied for should be properly indicated on top of the envelope.
Candidates must submit the following documents alongside application
Police Clearance (Certificate of good conduct);
Duly executed self-declaration form from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority;
Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
Clearance from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau.
- Applicants for the position of Field Operations Officer/Fund Account Manager MUST indicate and show prove of their home constituency.
- Applications containing false information shall be disqualified.
- Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert shall not be considered.
- Applicants should indicate daytime telephone number, postal address, current salary, names and contact address of 3 referees.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates shall be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Board is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of all gender, minority and marginalized communities, youth and persons living with disabilities to apply.
- Both hard and soft copies of applications should reach the Board on or before Tuesday February 08, 2022 latest at 5.00 pm.
Applications with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates and all other requirements should be addressed to: –
The Chief Executive Officer
National Government Constituencies Development Fund Board
Harambee Cooperative Plaza, 5th Floor (Junction of Haile Selassie Avenue & Uhuru Highway)
P.O. Box 46682-00100