Site Supervisor (Interior)
Our Client an interior design company is currently looking to hire a Site Supervisor (Interior).
- Meet and deliver projects within the specified time whilst maintaining a standard that will result in repeat business from our strong customer base.
- Verifying the quality of work on site and instructing workers to remedy any defects that may occur.
- Taking and recording accurate site measurements as and when required.
- Maintaining health and safety compliance on site in accordance with the company’s standards
- Overall site coordinator and works closely with the Site Clerk during fit-out period.
- Assumes the site team leadership and responsibility for the project on site once a signed fit-out contract is in place.
- Record keeping: Report daily to the Project Manager, record and submit the weekly report.
- Identify, communicate and coordinate site casual laborers and specialized skilled workers for specific tasks on site in consultation with the Project Manager.
- Oversee use of all materials, tools and equipment on site as executed by the site clerk to the appointed sub-contractors or skilled laborers.
- Control debris disposal on site and regularly inform the PM on debris disposal status.
- Obtain information on materials required from skilled workers regularly and delegates the duty of compiling a material list to the Site Clerk, verify the process too before communication to the PM.
- Ensure all drawings, design instructions, site rules and regulations are adhered to by the site team.
- Any other supervision work accorded to him by the Project Manager within the Contract period.
- Diploma/Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a site supervisory position in interior fit outs environment.
- A thorough technical understanding of building construction methods
- Must have knowledge and experience in ArchiCAD/AutoCAD software
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel and Power-point) with excellent command of oral and written English and Kiswahili
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of honesty/integrity, results oriented, ability to deliver under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Good planning and coordination skills and excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org