Vacant Position: Receptionist
Salary Range: Kshs 25,000 – Kshs 35,000
Job Summary: Our client is seeking to recruit a Receptionist to assist in Administration Management.
- Ensure effective administration of office support
- Ensure that company utilities are operational and that bills are settled promptly.
- Assume overall responsibility for office premises ensuring they are well maintained to the required standards.
- Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations
- Copy, file, and maintain paper or electronic documents and records
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Handle incoming calls in a professional & courteous manner and take messages where applicable
- Create and update administrative records and databases with provided data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist with preparation of tenders, submission, and Reporting
- Diploma in Business Administration, or Business Management or its equivalent
- Basic knowledge of computer packages, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- 2-3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant, administrator, receptionist, or equivalent
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly adaptable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with individuals and groups
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to respond to inquiries or complaints effectively
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to study and apply new information.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Ability to retain and maintain documents in an efficient and effective manner
- Ability to compile Tender documents
How to Apply
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th August 2021.
Indicating Receptionist on the Mail subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.