Job Vacancy: Operations Manager
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our client, an international e-commerce organization who is a leading provider of Importation / Exportation services is seeking to recruit an Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Onboard new buyers and sellers into the new e-commerce portal.
- Identify and target companies and pitch the e-commerce portal for both buyers and vendors.
- Develop onboarding processes and materials to set up new contractors for success.
- Assess, manage, and drive our buyer and vendor relationships to ensure we’ve got the right level of service to support the growing needs.
- Set a clear, repeatable process and strategy such that our approach to buyer/vendor is continually improving.
- Manage and drive a team to achieve desirable results in buyer and vendor onboarding.
- Guide the team through all phases of acquisition of buyers and vendors.
- Devise acquisition strategies through effective and visible account planning.
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities and ensure onboarding activity records are reported and maintained.
- Ensure contractual paperwork for contracts within the portfolio is up to date.
- Proven experience in capturing and analysing data to drive effective strategies.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate with central team in Dubai daily and report on performance/issues.
- Responsible for solving unexpected problems in daily operation management and be able to quickly find effective solutions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Business Management related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an e-commerce management environment.
- Proven experience in ecommerce landscape.
- Proven track record of successfully leading vendor and buyer onboarding.
- Tech savvy with exceptional local knowledge.
- A creative thinker with strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional time and deadlines management skills; ability to lead, organize,prioritize, and manage a team to drive goals and objectives.
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced business
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience working with associations, government entities, export and import promotion houses a plus.
To apply send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 24th September 2021.
Indicate the role applied for and salary expectations on the email subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.