East Africa (1 Position)
Our client is a leading knowledge company specialized in building and providing cutting-edge business and technology solutions to improve clients’ performance around the world. Our client seeks to engage a competent Territory Sales Executive.
Reporting to the Sales Director; The Sales Executive is responsible for the execution of end to end sales and business development functions, covering lead generation, customer relationship management, commercial process execution and sales management activities for the Kenyan and East African geographic territory.
- Help execute existing sales and business development strategies in flight for the financial calendar year
- Plug in and sanitize/organize existing running sales engagements across the Digital, Data Solutions and Digital payments Lines of Business
- Relationship management with new and existing enterprise customers
- Management of multiple stakeholders across lines of business, strategic partnerships and how this contributes to the efficiency and increased performance of the sales function at the company
- Contribute to sales revenue targets for the group and for the East African region
- Drive Marketing and Business Development activities in collaboration with the Marketing and Communications function at group level
- Align and execute existing lines of business commercial objectives
- Lead execution and achievements of set sales targets for products and services across the Kenyan geography
Requirements for the job
- People oriented and results driven
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Ability to engage with all levels of customer engagement and overall business understanding of customer needs across various personas in the company’s customer ecosystem
- In-depth knowledge of commercial methodologies and applicable governance best practices in the financial services industry
- Extensive networking capabilities and team cohesion
- English fluency
- Degree in International Business, Business Administration, Strategic Management or related field
- 5 – 7 years’ proven working experience as a sales executive, business development executive or sales role
- Demonstrable experience with sales methodologies, principles and measurement metrics
How To Apply
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If interested, please click on this link https://form.jotform.com/220060519417549 to fill out a short Application Form and attach your Curriculum Vitae (CV) & cover letter on the section indicated. The deadline for Application is COB 20th January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.