Inventory Accountant Job, Latest Accounting Jobs,
Title: Inventory Accountant-Manufacturing-Kitale,
Gross Salary: Ksh.80, 000 – 100,000 plus bonus,
Our client is an expert in researching and developing soil and crop-specific fertilizers in Kenya for more than 25 years. They are seeking to hire an accountant who will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Maintain up-to-date financial reports to facilitate management decisions.
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and payroll.
- Ensure timely filing/payment of statutory obligations to ensure compliance.
- Prepare accurate and timely weekly, monthly, and annual management reports.
- Making projections on cash inflows and cash outflows to ensure healthy working capital for the day-to-day running of the business.
- Assist in the preparation of regular financial statements and accounts, such as profit and loss accounts.
- Forecasting and planning future spending and profits including making recommendations on ways to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Coordinate and deal with the company bankers and auditors.
- Continually review the Finance manuals and policy documents to ensure compliance with the strategy and the present challenges.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Create and maintain good and effective working relations with banks, financial institutions, statutory bodies, and key/leading corporate clients
- Ensuring all the statutory deductions have been remitted within the set deadlines.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor.