Lean Energy Solutions Ltd is a firm dealing with Energy Management, Boiler Conversion, Solar Power Generation
and Lean Briquettes manufacturing.
We seeks to fill the following position
Job Title: Finance Manager
To streamline the company’s Finance structure in line with corporate strategy; provide strategic and financial guidance to ensure company objectives are met and developed all necessary policies and procedures to ensure sound financial management.
- Preparing and presenting management accounts and other financial reports to the Board on Monthly,
quarterly and annual basis. The finance manager will be required to prepare full management accounts
annually and semi-annually.
- Ensuring that the organization is tax and statutory compliant. This will include handling of audits from relevant compliance bodies such as KRA etc.
- Cash flow management through revenue and expenditure monitoring, bank reconciliations, management of
investments and reserves and facilitating renewal of credit facilities.
- Managing the monthly Payroll and effecting changes from time to time
- Monitoring performance, ensuring cost management and control measures are adhered to.
- Managing, mentoring and training the finance team to ensure that they are well equipped to meet and execute the organization’s set goals and objectives.
- Developing finance policies and ensuring internal control systems put in place are well implemented and
- Management of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Finance / Accounting will be an added advantage
- Degree in finance / Accounting from a recognized institution and a full professional qualification such as CPA
K or ACCA.
- Proficiency in an ERP financial and accounting software. Experience in Tally ERP will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience 3 of which must be in a managerial position. Manufacturing sector
experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV to email@example.com by Friday 23rd October 2020;
Only successful candidates will be contacted.