Position: Data Clerk
Reporting to: Study Coordinator & Principal Investigator
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Health Records and Information Management
- Minimum three-years’ experience in data management in PrEP implementation studies
- Proficient in excel in generating and analyzing study reports
- Team player with ability to work closely with other study staff
- Experience in data management using RedCap and/or ODK will be an added advantage
- Proficient in data analysis using Stata or R – Stata most preferred
- Language skills: fluency in English and Kiswahili and/or Luo
- Excellent communication skills: Must be able to communicate regularly with the study team via email and zoom
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate study data for protocol compliances and development of study related SOPs
- Preparation of electronic devices for data collection
- Aggregate and clean data using standard Data Quality Audit (DQA) approaches
- Manage IT infrastructure at the research sites
- Backing up data routinely and ensuring data security and confidentiality
- Develop and maintain databases backup and filing systems for projects data
- Building skills and capacity of study staff and facility health care workers in data management and use of data for program improvement and sustainability
- Writing weekly, Monthly and Quarterly study reports, analysis and mining of study data advice and promote best practices in monitoring and evaluation
- Ensure quality management of study data through execution of regular data quality audits, an onsite data verification exercise, and mentorship
- Respond to data queries as requested
- Support study nurses with data collection activities
- Track laboratory samples and clinic retention
How to Apply
Applications must include the followings:
- Completer our online application form.
- Complete CV with 2 referees indicating their day telephone contacts and e-mail contacts
- Relevant certificates and testimonials
If qualified for the above post, please send your application addressed to the Principal Investigator, mWACh-PrEP Study and your CV to the email: email@example.com.
All applications are due not later than 25th June 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.