Our client a reputable Motor Vehicle Workshop that offers a range of garage services is currently looking to hire a Customer Service / Sales Executive.
- Greet customers arriving at the workshop
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Maintain strong business relationships with customers.
- Respond to all inquiries in a quick & timely manner.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Helping clients find the best automotive solutions explaining the benefits.
- Explain the product technical features and benefits to the customer; you may also have to demonstrate the use and operation of the product.
- Cross sell other products by highlighting on their benefits in relation to the products being purchased.
- Upon completion of the transaction, ensure that accurate documentation is done and payment is collected.
- Develop a rapport with the customer to encourage future business.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle, resolve customer complaints and keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Degree / Diploma in Business Administration; or a related field
- At least 2 years proven work experience as a Customer Service & Sales Executive in the Automotive industry or related field
- Must have experience in Sales & Customer Service
- Ability to negotiate and understanding marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Fast learner and a quick thinker
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org