Nature of Job: Full time
No. of Vacancies: 10
Our client, a cleaning company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit 10 experienced Cleaners to work within the company. The ideal candidates are form four leavers with at least 6 months work experience in a hospitality environment.
- General cleaning of the office and company area
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, windows and Furniture
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels)
- To clean toilets, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
- Maintain hygiene, health and Safety in the work area
- At least 6 months’ experience in cleaning/housekeeping
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
- Neat and presentable
- Knowledge of cleaning, methods, chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- Those within Nairobi town are encouraged to apply. Candidates outside Nairobi must be willing to relocate.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.