NET Developer Job at CoreTEC Systems and Solutions Ltd
We are seeking outstanding achievers to deliver the set objectives in our Technical Division. The successful applicants must be driven, results oriented with a “can do it” attitude and with proven track records.
This role is responsible for the development of innovative portal solutions and is part of the Portals Team. The applicants must demonstrate experienced skill in the development of standardized world class portals for various product lines.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for the NET Developer Job
Complete assignments requiring development of new or improved products, processes, or techniques, including:
- Development of new features and maintaining existing features of web applications using C# .NET
- Optimizing code for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Develop approach to be used on projects, identifies risks and determines how to address and complete tasks.
- May serve as a project leader for simple projects and/or direct the work of lower level team members.
- Assist in analyzing business and user requirements and designing software solutions.
- Provide support of existing functionality, including maintenance, bug fixing and responses to escalated support issues.
NET Developer Job Qualification
High level of experience, using the following technologies:
- Microsoft .NET C# (MVC)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with RESTful and SOAP APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, TFS, VSTS.
- Familiarity and hands on experience with Agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum.
- Experience using client side frameworks, e.g. jQuery, React, Angular, ASP.NET Core is an added advantage.
- Degree in Computer Science, I.T, BBIT, Software Engineering or a related field.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please apply by emailing your updated CV and cover letter to HRCoretec@gmail.com. Have .NET DEVELOPER as your email subject title.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 24th August, 2018.
“CoreTEC Systems and Solutions Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”.