Internal Auditor Jobs, Audit Jobs, NCPD Jobs
The job holder will report to the Chief Internal Auditor
The job holder will be responsible for auditing work of limited scope and complexity by reviewing processes, policies, procedures and highlighting areas of weakness, risk implication and offering recommendations on how to improve internal controls.
- Collect data for all audit assignments
- Verify and analyze data before reports are drafted.
- Review previous recommendations for any assignment.
- Discuss the draft report with the Chief Internal Auditor.
- Participate in special assignments.
- Assist in developing audit manual, detailing audit procedures and standards
- Follow up on adopted audit recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Finance/Accounting options) or its equivalent from a recognized university and passed Certified Public Accountants (CPA) II or Part III of Certified Internal Auditor Exams;
- Membership to a relevant professional body;
- Atleast one (1) year experience in internal audit and;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
In addition applicants are required to attach copies of current Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations, Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority, Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Kenya Credit Reference Bureau and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Terms Of Employment
The successful candidates will be appointed on permanent and pensionable terms.
How To Apply
Those who are interested and qualified should send their application letters attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates, testimonials, Curriculum Vitae, and copy of identity card. They should also give names and contacts of three (3) referees who must be familiar with their previous work/academic experience and their (applicants) day time telephone/cellphone contacts to:
The Director General
National Council for Population and Development
4th Floor Chancery Building, Valley Road
P.O. Box 48994-00100
Applications to reach the Council on or before 9th July, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
NCPD is an equal opportunity employer; persons with disabilities and people from marginalized groups with requisite qualification are encouraged to apply