Internship Opportunities at County Government of Nandi
The County Government of Nandi is offering a six (6) months internship program to graduates from training institutions. This is a chance offered by the County Government to unemployed graduates who have completed certificate, diploma and degree courses.
This is a non-remunerative position; however, the selected candidates will be paid a stipend as per the County Government of Nandi internship policy in place.
We invite applications from interested and qualified candidates m various fields.
Monthly Stipend: KShs 12,500
Requirements for the Internship
- Be a Kenyan youth not older than 35 years:
- Have a certificate, diploma or a degree from a recognized institution;
- Have proficient computer skills
- Graduated within the last five years
- Be a person of high integrity
- Energetic and eager to learn on the job:
- Self-directed and diligent.
- That targeted skills are as indicated in the application form on the website.
- That only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- That gender, disability and regional balance will be applied in the selection process to ensure equal opportunity.
- This is a 6 months non-renewable contract.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are advised to visit Nandi County website link nandi.go.ke/apply-for-internship fill the prescribed form and submit they application online on or before 24 August, 2018.
CEO / Secretary
Nandi County Public Service Board