Record Management Officer Job at Nakuru County
The Nakuru County Public Service Board wishes to invite applications from candidates who have the requisite qualifications to fill the following positions:-‐
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Record Management Officer Job Requirements
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have:-‐
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E) Mean Grade C Plain, from the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Diploma in Records/Information Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
For serving officers, an officer must have:-‐
- Served in the grade of Clerical Officer I – Job Group ‘G’ or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- A Certificate in any of the following: Records/Information Management, Information/Library Science or any equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
All Applications should be submitted together with copies of detailed curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope (A4 Size), with the position applied for clearly marked on the top left side, and addressed to:-‐
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 2870 – 20100
Hand delivered at the Nakuru County Public Service Board (NCPSB) Offices situated at the Provincial Public Works Building along the Nakuru-‐Kabarak Road.
Important Information to all candidates:-‐
- Applications should reach the Secretary, Nakuru County Public Service Board on or before Friday, 14th September, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Nakuru County Government is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disability, youth, women and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.