Information Officer Job at Nakuru County
The Nakuru County Public Service Board wishes to invite applications from candidates who have the requisite qualifications to fill the following positions:-‐
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Information Officer Job Requirements
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have:-‐
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E) Mean Grade C Plain, with a minimum of C+ in English or Kiswahili and C in any other relevant subject or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Diploma in any of the following:-‐ Journalism, Mass Communication, International Relations, Communication Studies or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution; and
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
All Applications should be submitted together with copies of detailed curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope (A4 Size), with the position applied for clearly marked on the top left side, and addressed to:-‐
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 2870 – 20100
Hand delivered at the Nakuru County Public Service Board (NCPSB) Offices situated at the Provincial Public Works Building along the Nakuru-‐Kabarak Road.
Important Information to all candidates:-‐
- Applications should reach the Secretary, Nakuru County Public Service Board on or before Friday, 14th September, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Nakuru County Government is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disability, youth, women and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.