Records Management Officer Job at NACOSTI
GRADE ST 7
Working under the guidance of a Senior Officer
Responsibilities for the Records Management Officer Job
- Assist in implementation of records management policies and procedures
- Capture and maintain records and files
- Maintain records of movement of documents and correspondences
- Maintain classification and indexing of records
- Ensure effective management of research correspondence
Records Management Officer Job Requirements
- Diploma in Records Management, Information Management, Information Science, Library Science or equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their applications enclosing copies of updated Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates. Additionally, they should provide names of three (3) referees one of whom must be an immediate or past supervisor. A copy of National Identity Card, details of Remuneration History and Current contact MUST be provided.
Applications MUST clearly indicate the Reference Number of the Vacancy applied for and should be sent by post or hand delivered to:
The Director General
National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation
NACOSTI Headquarters Building, Kabete Off Waiyaki Way
P.O. Box 30623 – 00100
On or before 5.00 p.m. 4th December 2018
The National Commission for Science, Technology and Innovation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified Kenyans are encouraged to apply. Women, Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification