Exciting Career Opportunities at Management University Of Africa
The Management University of Africa (MUA) is a private University in Kenya located off Mombasa Road in Nairobi. We envision being a premier university providing Management and transformative leadership solutions worldwide. We are looking for a dynamic, self-driven and qualified individuals to fill these positions:
1. Management University Of Africa Administration Internships
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Minimum one (1) year experience in Administration
2. Management University of Africa Communication Internship
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in Public relations, Media house or Corporate Communications
- Excellent written and Communications skills
Apply here for the Management University of Africa Communication Internship
3. Management University Of Africa Driver Job
- Valid driving License Class BCE / Government Grade Test 2 or above
- Mechanical background & training.
- 5 to 6 years minimum of relevant work experience
Apply here for the Management University Of Africa Driver Job
5. Management University Of Africa Assistant Admin Job
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Education, Humanities, Social Sciences or any related discipline
- Two years experience (organizing games and sporting activities) in a similar position in an Institution of higher learning.
- Have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply here for the Management University Of Africa Assistant Admin Job
6. Management University Of Africa Internal Auditor Job
- Certification as a CIA, CISA or any other related professional certification.
- Must be a member of Institute of Internal Auditor (IIA)
- 6 years of full-time experience in auditing and accounting
Apply here for the Management University Of Africa Internal Auditor Job
See More Available Vacancies at Management University Of Africa