Accountant Internships at Ministry Of Transport
The State Department of Public Works has declared forty-four (44) Internship Opportunities
Accountant Internships Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance Option), Business Administration (Accounting Option) from a recognized Institution or any other equivalent and relevant qualification.
- Must have passed Certified Public Accountants (CPA) PART II Examination or its equivalent and relevant qualification.
How to Apply
Internship Period: Three (3) To Six (6) Months.
Other requirements that successful interns will be required to have in line with the Internship Policy and Guidelines for Public Service (2016)
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Personal Accident Insurance and Valid Medical Insurance Cover e.g. NHIF;
- Copy of PIN Certificate;
- Copy of ID Card or Passport
All the applicants must fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution on leadership and integrity. People living with disabilities, women and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should download and fill out an application form from the Public Service Commission of Kenya internship link (www.publicservice.go.ke) and submit together with copies of certificates to the address below
The Principal Secretary
Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development
State Department of Public Works
P.O. Box 30743-00100
Hand delivery to the Director, Human Resource Management and Development Office, Works Building, 13th Floor so as to reach the office on or before 30th November, 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. The same information can be sought from the Director, Human Resource
Management and Development Office, Works Building, 13th Floor