Two (2) Posts
Ref: MCPSB 235 /2018
Terms of Service: CONTRACT/PERMANENT
- Ensure Radiation Protection Rules, policies, standards and procedures are adhered to;
- Undertake Radiographic and Imaging examinations as required;
- Participate in continuous medical education activities in the hospital on health facilitation;
- Perform routine daily inspection of equipment and quality assurance procedures and report any deficiencies or malfunctions;
- Keep up-to-date with current techniques and developments in Radiographic and imaging procedures and endeavor to achieve a high standard of image quality;
- Supervise and train assistant staff and student radiographers;
- Ensure effective and economic use of resources and report all occurrences of defects which may affect health and safety;
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be in possession of Diploma in Diagnostic and Therapeutic Radiography from a recognized training institution;
- Have a registration certificate and valid practicing license issued by the Radiation Protection Board;
- Experience in the health sector will be an added advantage;
- Must have good inter-personal and communication skills;
- Demonstrate understanding of the commitment to national values and principles of public service governance as espoused in articles 10 and 232 the constitution of Kenya 2010.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public Service Board located at Msomi Teachers’ College on Migori/Isebania Highway.
All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Monday December 17, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearance:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
Women, People Living With Disabilities and Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply,
Only shortlisted and successful candidate will be contacted;
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification;
Migori County Public Service Board is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.