Our client, a leading microfinance credit company is experiencing rapid expansion and market growth.
As a result, the company is seeking to recruit dynamic, suitably qualified and competent individuals with self-drive, excellent customer service skills and result/target orientation for the position of Branch Team Leader.
Job title: Branch Team Leader
Department: Branch Operations
Salary Range: Kshs 50,000 – 60,000 Gross +Bonuses and Commissions
Reports to: Operations Manager
Number of Positions: One (1) Position.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Representing the company in local events and engagements to build the brand.
- Ensuring the branch meets its loan portfolio targets as set by management;
- Managing the day to day operations of the branch and ensuring the branch operates in accordance with all company standards.
- Ensuring excellent customer service is met and exceeded in all operations.
- Managing the branch staff and motivating them to achieve branch targets;
- Leading the team by example and maintaining a high level of team spirit.
- Ensuring operations goals are achieved and exceeded where possible.
- Representing the branch in head office meetings and engagements;
- Preparing and submitting the relevant reports to the head office.
- Performing other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
Person Specification (Qualifications, Competence and Skills)
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in a Business Management or Credit Management fields from a recognized university
- Possession of a CPA/Credit Certification or a Diploma in Business field will be an added advantage;
- Possession of over 5 years’ leadership experience in lending/ credit;
- Three years’ working experience at a senior level in credit/lending in a Microfinance Institution / Financial institution;
- Possession of excellent people management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Computer proficiency with good report writing skills.
- Exceptional team player and leader.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in dynamic and rewarding credit/lending sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
Via our placement email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
Closing date for applications is Saturday 31st July 2021.
Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling basis as applications stream in.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.