ICT Manager Job at Meru County
Reporting to the Managing Director, Meru County Microfinance Corporation, the ICT Manager will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and coordinating policies and procedures for all areas of information technology to assure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance; assure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures;
- Developing and maintaining a change control procedure for ICT and reporting corporation ICT performance against agreed targets;
- Ensuring that back-ups and disaster recovery provisions are frequently tested and facilitating both internal and external audits;
- Highlighting, mitigating and/or containing risks associated with the systems while ensuring database and system security;
- Forecasting/budgeting corporation ICT requirements and advising management;
- Maintenance of ICT hardware and soft-ware inventories;
- Managing communications and working relationships between IT and other departments within the organization as well as IT service providers;
- Serving as the technical lead or project manager for system implementation projects and bring consistency to project execution and life cycle.;
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems;
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Directing the selection and installation of ICT resources and the provision of user training;
- Developing innovative network trouble shooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs;
- Monitor changing network technology and deliver a technology update to the executive;
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:-
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related field;
- Technical qualification i.e CCNA, MCSE, ITIL, CCNP, CISCO;
- Atleast five (5) years’ work experience in ICT field;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution.
How to apply
If you fulfill the above requirements, please send your application to the undersigned including a cover letter, CV, ID, testimonials, a day time telephone number, email address and three referees not later than 27th February 2019. Hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Corporations Head Office Reception, Ntara Place 1st floor upon signing a delivery at that office.
MERU COUNTY MICROFINANCE CORPORATION,
P.O BOX 2564-60200,
Meru County Microfinance Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: For all positions, the applicant must indicate the current and expected salaries in the application.
Applicants should seek clearance from:-
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Commission for Higher Education; for those with certificates from Private and foreign Universities