Meridian Health Group seeks to recruit competent and qualified individuals in the following capacities:
Human Resource Officer
The role of the HRO will be to maintain effective working relationships with the administration, employees, job applicants and the general public.
The officer will be expected to provide effective, timely and reliable HR administration services to other departments and individual employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure effective implementation of HR policies and procedures including advising section and unit heads of the right interpretation of the policies.
- Assist in preparation reparation and monthly variance analysis
- Liaison officer with government agencies on matters related to Employment
- Administer the payroll for both permanent & locum employees every month and present them to Finance for salary remittance.
- Work with section heads to manage departmental establishment for permanent, contract and casual staff.
- Work with heads of departments to develop job descriptions for new positions and update JDs for existing positions when need arises.
- Conduct regular surveys to determine employee satisfaction with their employment and work climate.
- Administer the grievance procedure ensuring disputes at section and departmental levels are resolved in good time.
- Benchmarking within the industry to allow planning and implementation of employee retention schemes and reward recognition programmes.
HR Officer Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in human Resource Management from a reputable institution.
- Be a registered member of IHRM
- At least 3yrs experience preferably in health care environment.
- Specialization in a HR function will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the requirements for any of the positions above should send current CV and cover letter quoting the post applying for in the subject line to: email@example.com by close of business 15th July, 2021.
Due to urgency in filling the above positions, shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.