Matibabu Foundation is a registered health facility based in Siaya County.
Whose focus is to improve the quality, affordability and accessibility of healthcare with more attention to the women and their families through offering affordable, facilities- based health care with extensive laboratory and pharmaceutical services.
We are hereby inviting qualified, talented and highly motivated candidates to fill the following positions.
Reports to: The Finance Manager
- The cashier handles all cash transactions, receives payment, checks daily transactions and maintaining monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions
Qualification / Requirements
- CPA 1 / KATC
- 2 years experience in a busy set up
- Strong proficiency in mathematics and statistics
- Ability to organize data and draft reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Strong communication skills that help to develop courteous conversation with the customers
How to Apply
Interested candidates on any of the positions should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to: –
The Administration Officer,
P.O. Box 230 – 40607,
OR E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 5th February 2019.