Mathematics Teacher Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Seniority: Reporting to Head Teacher
Salary: Depending on experience
Our client is an ECD and Primary School that offers the 8 – 4 – 4 curriculum, with mixed day and boarding facilities and is based in Kitale.
They seek to hire a passionate and committed Mathematics and English teacher to join the Middle School Team.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students with a demonstrated history of high achieving students.
Responsibilities for the Mathematics Teacher Job
- Teach class 6, 7 and 8 within the area of Math.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Plan, prepare and deliver highly engaging instructional activities based on outcomes of Curriculum.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Build positive relationships with parents and the school community.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars and conferences
- Use relevant technology to support instruction.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual learners and use information to Prepare and Maintain accurate and complete records of learners ‘ progress and development.
- The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest socially and academically and to help foster learning and development.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
Mathematics Teacher Job Qualifications
- Minimum P1 certificate.
- Minimum three (3) years’ teaching experience at KCPE
- Aged between 27-40 years
- Must have a demonstrated history of high achieving students at KCPE level, those who lack this need not apply.
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply
- Must be willing and ready to work in Kitale
- Competence based curriculum [CBC] training an added advantage.
- Registered by the TSC
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Mathematics Teacher – Kitale) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th February 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.