Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Gross Salary: KES. 130,000 – 160,000.
Job Purpose: As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing comprehensive and multi-channel marketing strategies and the means to measure their effectiveness.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Constant feedback to the management from the market and decide on future strategies
- Work closely with the social media marketers to manage online campaigns and adverts and manage the digital marketing team
Skills & Qualifications
- Five plus (5+) Years of Experience in a Marketing role.
- Must have experience in leading teams, developing & implementing Marketing Strategies.
- Good cultural fit.
- Enables diversity within the senior team.
- Good demonstrable Marketing experience to date – must have been involved in at least 15-20 key campaigns.
- Marketing Strategy knowledge and experience – demonstrated
- Product design and development experience – demonstrated
- Marketing positioning experience – demonstrated.
How to Apply
Qualified & Interested candidates should send their application along with a detailed CV indicating their daytime contact details to email@example.com by Monday 27th September 2021.
The subject of the email should be Marketing Manager – Retail.