Pathcare Kenya Limited is looking to recruit versatile and dynamic individuals for the post of marketing assistant.
- Bachelor of science holder in: Biomedical, Medical lab sciences and technology and Biochem.
- Self-disciplined and quality oriented
- Results oriented
- Assertive and positively aggressive in approach to clients
- Strong organization, presentation and communication skills
- Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent relations with new and existing customers
- Grow and develop existing customers as well as generating new business
- Work cross functionally to address issues raised through client interactions
- Undertaking promotional activities
- Coordinating events and campaigns
Interested candidates should:-
- At least have one year experience in medical marketing
- Ready to work in any of the 47 counties
- Proven track record
- Good computer skills
- A diploma in marketing will be an added advantage
- Be able to work at any location in Kenya
How to Apply
Prospective applicants are required to send their detailed updated curriculum vitae with contact details and educational certificates to email@example.com by 29th January 2019.