Our client in the manufacturing industry specializing in branding promotional items and uniforms are looking for an Embroidery Machine Operator to join their dedicated team.
- Reviews embroidery work orders.
- Determines which work orders need to be run based on priority.
- Verifies they have been given the correct hats to embroider.
- Sets up for embroidery work orders.
- Uses work order to determine proper design placement on the hat.
- Selects which design backing to use based on design size and type of hat.
- Uses cap frame to attach cap and design backing to each hat.
- Sets up multihead embroidery machine (e.g., threads, bobbins, and needles) and programs it based on the work order.
- Loads a hooped hat onto the multihead embroidery machine.
- Runs a test sample to check placement and design quality.
- Obtains production assistant’s approval of the test sample before continuing with the work order.
- Runs embroidery work orders.
- Certificate/ Diploma/ Trainings/ High school certificate
- Ability to read and interpret documents/ instructions
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Minimum 3 months experience
How to Apply
If qualified please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “EMBROIDERY OPERATOR” by 16th January 2019