Internal Audit Assistant Job at Maasai Mara University
Qualifications for the Internal Audit Assistant Job
- KCSE mean grade C or its equivalent and
- CPA II (Section III&IV) or CIA II (Certified Internal Auditor)
- At least three (3) years relevant experience
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Shown unquestionable integrity
- Ability to portray and uphold positive national image and work in a multi- cultural and multi- ethnic environment with sensitivity to and respect to diversity.
- Have the capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
Internal Audit Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Vouch payroll and verify accuracy of creditor’s documents
- Collect and compile data for audit report
- Perform audit checks
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
How to Apply
Applications in ten (10) copies, should be submitted together with a detailed curriculum vitae detailing academic qualifications, professional experience, leadership and management roles, publications/awards/scholarships/funding, membership of professional associations, linkages and community service; copies of relevant certificates, email address and telephone contacts.
Applicant must obtain clearance from Higher Education Loans Board, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission,
Kenya Revenue Authority, certificate of Good Conduct and Credit Reference Bureau Certificate.
Applicants are required to give names, addresses and contacts of three (3) referees and should indicate on the envelope the Reference number and the position applied.
Applications for the position of Accountant I, Executive Secretary II, Senior Secretary and Senior Internal Audit Assistant II should reach the Deputy Vice- Chancellor, Administration, Planning and Finance on the address indicated below on or before 5:00pm on 28th, January 2019.
Deputy Vice- Chancellor Administration, Finance & Planning,
Maasai Mara University
PO. Box 861-20500
Maasai Mara University is an equal opportunity employer.
Canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification.