Company: Danros Kenya Limited
Job Title: Account Manager
Gross Salary: Competitive
Danros Kenya Limited is a logistics company that specializes in inbound logistics covering Customs clearance, Conventional grain vessel discharge, Port operations, Warehousing, and Transportation of Cargo.
They are looking to hire a competent, experienced and self-driven Account Manager who will be responsible for creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
Oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customers.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status for use by management
- Conduct continuous measuring of performance to identify and eliminate weaknesses within the supply chain.
- Develop processes to monitor and improve day to day operations.
- Formulate key performance indicators to archive excellence in key accounts.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Logistics & Transport Management, Procurement, Marketing or any other related field with three years’ experience serving in the same capacity.
- Account Management Experience
- Client-Focused Solutions Experience
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to Communicate Client Needs with Staff
- Talent for Influencing Client Management
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously
- Negotiation Skills
- Listening Skills & Communication Skills
- Time Management & Presentation Skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Account Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 12th February 2022.