Miramar International Foundation is seeking to fill the following positions:
Positions in Nairobi, Kiambu and Kajiado Counties
Job Title: Logisticians / Farm Accountants
Job Profile: The Logistician / Farm Accountant will oversee the supply chain management processes for the farm. He / she will also keep / maintain the farm accounts.
- Plan and manage farm logistics,
- oversee stores operations, inventory & controls, scheduling of workers,
- spearhead adherence to safety rules,
- Farm book keeping end accounting,
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and any other farm costs.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, accountir logistics or business administration;
- Two years’ experience in accounting, logistics operations and stores management of an agricultural business as well as good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to Miramar International Foundation through e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Sunday 23rd February 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.