Job Title: Management Accountant – Manufacturing
Gross Salary: 90k
Our client is an upcoming manufacturing company in the liquor industry.
They seek to hire an experienced Management Accountant tasked with preparing, maintaining, analysing, verifying, and reconciling financial transactions, statements, records and reports.
- Financial Planning and analysis
- Preparations of timely and accurate monthly/quarterly management reports
- Perform fixed asset processing to enable reporting and Capital expenditure management
- Handling statutory deductions and tax payments while observing the stipulated deadline dates of submission, this includes the following taxes, Income tax, VAT, PAYE, Withholding tax, NHIF, NSSF NITA levies etc.
- Implementation of financial risk management policies of the company, which include insurance of assets and open risks, tax risk management and forex risks.
- Ensure also that the company working capital is safeguarded by maintaining adequate cash flow.
- Coordinate both external and internal audits and ensure effective implementation of audit recommendations, making of final accounts.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Development of pricing models by analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Responsible to check and reconcile manufacturing variances and yields analysis and interpretation of cost variances on a monthly basis
- Prepare detailed cost reports for manufacturing, identifying key overspends and variances and identifying opportunities of improvements
- Review and recalculate raw material, finished goods and other base costs and determine impact to business by applying changes
- Degree in Finance or Accounting from a recognized Institution
- At least 5 years of management accounting with exposure to cost accounting in a busy Manufacturing/FMCG environment.
- Qualified Accountant (CPA (K), ACCA, or equivalent) are a mandatory requirement
- Must be a member of a professional body such as ICPAK, ACCA
- In depth understanding of manufacturing/FMCG processes
- Strong financial and accounting knowledge (IFRS)
- Financial analysis experience
- Good knowledge of any accounting software.
- Female Candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Management Accountant – Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6th July 2021.