Customer Service Agent Job at Lipa Later
Are you a self-motivated person with experience in delivering high standards of customer service?
Are you a smart and dynamic individual who has passion and drive for providing excellent customer service?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Agent to join our thriving customer services department.
The main purpose of this role is to deal with stakeholder’s queries in a professional manner.
You will be the first point of contact for our Lipa Later stakeholders. It is an integral part of our business and a great way to establish a solid foundation within the organisation. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a vibrant environment that is mission driven, result oriented and community based.
Company Information: Lipa Later is a consumer finance organization leveraging financial inclusion by allowing people to pay for otherwise unaffordable smart devices and other consumer items in affordable monthly instalments.
To ensure our clients receive nothing short of a high-quality range of emerging and trending products, we continue to engage in partnerships with quality brands including but not limited to Samsung East Africa, Anisuma, Oppo Kenya, Infinix, Startimes, Jumia, Saruk, Tile and Carpets, House Wife’s Paradise.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- More than 2 years’ customer support experience or experience as a client service agent
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
How to Apply
All written applications and CVs should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.