Web Designer Job at Lan-x Africa
Lan-x Africa is looking for a web designer who loves responsive and adaptive design principles and the technology behind them, enjoys working directly with customers and thrives in a highly collaborative environment.
Roles for the Web Designer Job
- Designing, developing, and implementing user-friendly, professional, visually-pleasing websites and user-interfaces for web applications.
- Develop online graphics and assets.
- Work directly with customers from site kick off to launch.
- Communicating ideas through low and high-fidelity mock-ups
- Collaborating with team members, as needed, to ensure technical solutions are implemented to meet project requirements
- Creating and effectively arranging graphics, images and all other content into a creative, cohesive, functional, and visually-pleasing website utilizing best practices in User Interface/User Experience design.
Web Designer Job Requirements
The ideal candidate is someone with a desire for continual learning and who possesses strong communication (oral and written), problem-solving, analytic, interpersonal skills, and is:
- Able to work effectively (independently and/or within teams) across functional areas in a collaborative environment
- Able to manage multiple tasks with competing timelines and deliverables
- Understanding of design principles.
- Strong understanding of web design principles and best practices.
- Understanding of website architecture and best practices.
- Understanding of responsive and adaptive design methods.
- Excellent written/verbal customer communication skills.
- Portfolio demonstrating graphic/web design work and technical expertise.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) is an added advantage.
- Degree in IT or related field is a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience in web development and design.
CLICK HERE >>> TO ORDER YOUR PROFESSIONAL CV & APPLY FOR THIS JOB NOW!
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, apply today: send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th /08/2018.