Our client, an events management company in Nairobi is urgently seeking to hire a Storekeeper.
Key Responsibilities for the Storekeeper Job
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
Storekeeper Job Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Procurement or any business-related course
- At least 2 years of experience in an Events Management company holding similar position
- Strong inventory management skills
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com.
Clearly indicate Storekeeper- Events on the email subject by 31st January 2019.