Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Machine Operators position for one of our clients
Role Profile: Machine Operators (Ladies are strongly encouraged to apply)
Duration: 1-year contract (Renewable)
- Check condition of the machine to ensure reliability;
- Ensure machine availability, reliability and efficiency through scheduled, preventive and corrective maintenance;
- To collect, document, process, archive/file and share operation information with relevant users;
- Professionally execute all processes associated with provision of products/services to ensure high level of productivity;
- To ensure safety of self, others, products, machines/ equipment and environment are met.
- Does on the job training to attachees and new recruits;
- The ability to utilize the machinery with minimum of senior technical support;
- Carry out quality, production and business systems checks procedures and completion of relevant documentation;
- Effective shift co-operation and communication;
- Work effectively and co-operatively within a team environment; and
- To be pro-active in identifying communicating and implementing changes to working practices, procedures, and processes that will deliver sustainable health and safety conditions as well as line performance and quality.
- Diploma/HND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 1 year experience as a Machine Operator, particularly in FMCG set up;
- Good understanding of Food Safety Standards and Quality Management Systems;
- Knowledgeable in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment Management Standards; and
- Proficiency in Plant Operational Technology and IT.
How to Apply
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Send your updated CV (Only) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th June 2021. Clearly indicate the job title.