Our client in a hotel industry is seeking to recruit a Barista to join their dedicated team.
Salary: KShs 20,000
Duties for the Barista Job
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Sells coffees and coffee grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation machines; demonstrating how brewing equipment operates.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, expresso lungo, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; maintaining and improving the appearance of the store and coffee bar.
Barista Job Qualifications
- At least a diploma in a Hospitality related course
- 2 years proven working experience as a Barista
- Ability to brew coffees as its meant to be
- Menu knowledge of hot and cold beverages
- Good communication skills
- Offer customer service
- Client relationship
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before 15th October 2018 clearly indicating Barista on the subject line.