Registered Nurse (KRCHN) III Jobs, Nursing Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Lamu County Jobs
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable,
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery. Kenya Registered Nursing/ Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patients outcome;
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including Integrated Management of Childhood illness (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care and delivery, providing health education and Counseling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Referring Patients and clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment: and
- Collecting and compiling data.
How to Apply
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
- Copies of clearance certificates from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Criminal Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 26TH June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.