Medical Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Lamu County Jobs
Ref: LCPSB/ADV/201 9/1 8
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery (M.B; Ch. B) recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of registration by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board; and
- Certificate in Computer Application skills from a recognized institution.
- Diagnosing, caring and treating diseases;
- Performing medical and surgical procedures;
- Preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters;
- Participating in management of medicine, medical instruments and equipment;
- Providing health education;
- Maintaining medical records, health information and data;
- Counseling patients and their relative on diagnosis and bereavement;
- Teaching and coaching medical student, nursing students and clinical officer interns; and
- Preparing requisite documents for registration.
How to Apply
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
- Copies of clearance certificates from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Criminal Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 26TH June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.