Registered Clinical Officer III Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Lamu County Jobs
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable,
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health;
- Must be registered and licensed with Clinical Officers Council; and
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility;
- Implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with health workers;
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skills;
- Collecting and compiling Clinical data; and Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities.
How to Apply
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
- Copies of clearance certificates from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Criminal Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 26TH June 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.