Legal Clerk Jobs, Legal Jobs In Kenya, Laikipia County Jobs,
(JOB GROUP CPSB 10)
NUMBER: TWO (2)
TERMS OF SERVICE: CONTRACT-THREE (3) YEARS
- Oversee drafting and filing of legal documents in Registries;
- coordinate the filing of service of legal documents in courts of Law;
- undertake routine errands to public registries courts and other relevant offices and perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:-
- Have a Diploma in Law or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution
- Have relevant knowledge and experience of not less than two (2) years in the public sector, corporate sector or a reputable law firm
- Be in possession of a current process server certificate
- Proficiency in computer applications.
How To Apply
Applications complete with a detailed resume, a copy of the National Identity card, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should be sent to:
LAIKIPIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P O BOX 52-20300
Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall.
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Friday, 24th January, 2020.