Branch Manager Job at KUSCCO
KUSCCO is hiring in various individuals to fill up their positions. Are you up for the challenge? Apply today so as not to be left out.
Job Reference No: BM/NS/01/2019
Type of Engagement: Contract
Responsible for the growth of business within the branch and management of the marketing and office team.
- Market products and services in order to generate business.
- Respond to user queries and solve identified problems
- Maintain customer contact in the work area to ensure quality services delivery
- Develop annual work plans, annual Budget & procurement plans for the branch
- Provide team leadership and manage performance of staff within the branch for improved service delivery and to meet set targets.
- Handle and resolve customer queries/issues
- Conduct recruitment drives for membership/business growth
- Prepare and submit periodical branch performance reports
- Represent the company in case of meetings in area of jurisdiction.
- Monitor and control branch assets of the SACCO to ensure proper usage.
- Verify loan applications to ensure they are properly filled.
- Monitor and collect outstanding amounts / dues
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen
- Basic accounting skills
- Good presentation skills
- Sound ICT skills
How to Apply
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 25th January 2019.
Please fill the Application Form