Procurement Officer Job at Komarock Modern Healthcare
Komarock Modern Healthcare was started in the year 2007 as a small outpatient clinic. It has grown with time from seeing around 10 patients in a day to 100 patients currently. The hospital bed capacity currently is 24, which includes male, female, paediatric wards.
We Specialize in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, but are also competent to handle all other general medical and minor surgical conditions requiring specialized care. Our out-patient department incorporates the Family Healthcare Centre element, meaning that we see women, children and also men at our facility. All general medical and consultation services are offered on a 24-Hour basis and at affordable rates.
We are opening a new branch in Katwana, Tharaka Nithi County with capacity of over 100 beds including an ICU, HDU & Dialysis Centre.
JOB REF: KMH/ADMIN/022/2018
Responsibilities for the Procurement Officer Job
- Managing the Procurement Department
- Managing the inventories
- Stock control and ordering
- Receiving and processing requisitions from departments
- Any other related duties
Procurement Officer Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management
- Computer Literate
- Certificate of Good Conduct is a MUST
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Registered by relevant body
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, please send an application letter with a detailed cv stating your age, current salary and benefits, expected salary, day time telephone number, addresses and telephone numbers of 3 referees to email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th September 2018
All applications should be addressed to;
THE HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR
KOMAROCK MODERN HEALTHCARE
P.O. BOX 23728-00100
All applications should be hand delivered by 10th September 2018 to branches i.e.
- Komarock Modern Healthcare – Kathwana Branch
- Komarock Modern Healthcare – Utawala Branch
- Komarock Modern Healthcare – Komarock Branch