Front Office Staff Job at Komarock Modern Healthcare
Komarock Modern Healthcare was started in the year 2007 as a small outpatient clinic. It has grown with time from seeing around 10 patients in a day to 100 patients currently. The hospital bed capacity currently is 24, which includes male, female, paediatric wards.
We Specialize in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, but are also competent to handle all other general medical and minor surgical conditions requiring specialized care. Our out-patient department incorporates the Family Healthcare Centre element, meaning that we see women, children and also men at our facility. All general medical and consultation services are offered on a 24-Hour basis and at affordable rates.
We are opening a new branch in Katwana, Tharaka Nithi County with capacity of over 100 beds including an ICU, HDU & Dialysis Centre.
Front Office Staff – (10 Positions)
JOB REF: KMH/ADMIN/024/2018
Responsibilities for the Front Office Staff Job
- Take telephone calls and respond to inquiries aimed at hospital services and
- Set up and maintain complex communication systems such as PBXs, intercoms
- and public address
- Transfer telephone calls to intended recipients after screening them properly
- Provide required information in person and direct visitors / patients to appropriate
- staff members or departments systems
- Arrange for appropriate emergency services by calling relevant medical staff
- Make outgoing calls on requests of hospital staff members
- Answer queries pertaining to admitted patients by following strict confidentiality
- Perform clerical duties such as typing and proofreading important documents
- Arrange for meetings with doctors and other staff members
- Coordinate efforts with housekeeping staff to ensure proper and constant cleanup of front desk and surrounding areas
- Create and maintain logs of incoming and outgoing calls on a daily basis
Front Office Staff Job Qualifications:
- Diploma in communications or telephone operating
- Have worked in a similar environment for at least six months.
- Have worked in a call center is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Good listener
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position in a busy hospital/office set up
- At least 2 recommendation letters from referees
- Certificate of good conduct
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, please send an application letter with a detailed cv stating your age, current salary and benefits, expected salary, day time telephone number, addresses and telephone numbers of 3 referees to email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th September 2018
All applications should be addressed to;
THE HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR
KOMAROCK MODERN HEALTHCARE
P.O. BOX 23728-00100
All applications should be hand delivered by 10th September 2018 to branches i.e.
- Komarock Modern Healthcare – Kathwana Branch
- Komarock Modern Healthcare – Utawala Branch
- Komarock Modern Healthcare – Komarock Branch