ICT Internships, Internships In Kenya, ICT Jobs, KLB Jobs
Kenya Literature Bureau (KLB) is established under Kenya Literature Bureau Act, Cap 209 of 1980 with the mandate to publish, print, and disseminate literary, educational, cultural, and scientific books and other materials. KLB is the leading publisher in Kenya and the Region and is home to most of the top authors, researchers and experts in book publishing and printing. KLB prides itself in providing high quality educational publications and printing services that are unmatched in the region.
The Bureau as part of its policy runs a six (6) months internship program for fresh graduates from the university and Tertiary Institutions every financial year. This program aims at exposing the graduates joining the labour market to a real work environment in order to enhance their employability.
- A first Degree Certificate from recognized universities in the relevant area or Diploma Certificate from recognized Technical Training Institutes.
- Internship Application Letter.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of National ID.
- Certificate Of Good Conduct.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The Bureau will not offer employment after completion of the program.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Diversity balance considerations will be applied in the selection process.
How To Apply
Interested graduates are requested to submit their application letters together with copies of their documents as required above and photocopies of relevant certificates. Include your day and evening telephone numbers and your contact email address. Provide names of two referees who must be familiar with your previous academic experience indicating their telephone and email addresses.
Kindly indicate on the reference of the letter the function area you wish to be placed. Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Send your online applications here addressed to:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
KENYA LITERATURE BUREAU (KLB)
Bellevue Area, KLB Road, Off Popo Road
P.O. Box 30022 – 00100 GPO Nairobi.
Kenya Literature Bureau is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applications should reach us on or before 28th May 2019.