Principal Cooperative Officer Job at Kisii County
The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
PRINCIPAL COOPERATIVE OFFICER, JOB GROUP ‘N’ (2 POSTS)
Principal Cooperative Officer Job Responsibilities
- Promoting marketing cooperative societies.
- Advising on marketing investments.
- Analyzing data for policy formulation.
- Develop and monitor work plans for marketing cooperative societies.
- Evaluating marketing trends for cooperative societies.
- Enforcing compliance with cooperative legislation.
Requirements for the Principal Cooperative Officer Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (marketing option), Business Administration, Economics, Cooperative Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Management and Organizational development or Agri-business from a recognized institution.
- Served in grade of chief cooperative officer for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrated merit and shown ability as reflected in work performance and results.
APPLICANTS FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS ARE REQUIRED TO GET (VALID i.e. YEAR 2018) CLEARANCE FROM THE UNDERLISTED ORGANIZATIONS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS OF CHAPTER SIX OF THE CONSTITUTION OF KENYA 2010.
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Criminal Investigation Department.
- Credit Reference Bureau.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply and should clearly indicate the type of disability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 16th August, 2018 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to:-
Kisii County Public Service Board –Mwalimu Hotel,
P.O Box 1848 – 40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices situated at Gusii Mwalimu Hotel, 1st Floor.
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER