Vacancy: HR Intern
Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We are looking for a driven Human Resource Intern to join our team
- Recruitment and Selection: Assist in shortlisting of CVs, Inviting candidates for interviews, preparing the interview packs and setting up the interview room, sending regrets to unsuccessful candidates
- Ensuring that employee files are up to date
- Support HR administrative tasks
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management
- 6 months prior experience
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to Multitask
- Good communication and listening skills
- A self starter
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com due to the urgency of the role, shortlisting will be done on a continuous basis
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.